Contactless Bike rental
with smart Check-IN
#1 - Online booking
Select online equipment in advance,
book and pay =
#2 - Reserve Online
Reserve online in advance (without paying)
#3 - Smart-Check-In
CHECK IN CONTACTLESS VIA YOUR MOBILE PHONE! You save a lot of time and protect yourself and others!
LL YOUR BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
FLEXIBLE CHOICE OF LOCATION
Having a shop down in the valley and another up on the mountain means we can give our customers more flexibility in planning their bike tours. For example, you’re starting out in Prutz and want to ride your e-bike to Fiss. When you get there, you spot the cycle path up the Schönjoch ridge. You’re bursting with ambition and want to get up there at all costs, but you won’t have enough time to take your bike back to Prutz. NO PROBLEM! Because we’re really well organised internally, it doesn’t matter whether you bring your bike back to Fiss or Prutz before the shop shuts for the day.
- We’ll bring your bikes to the starting point of your tour and pick them up again once you’ve finished!
- Breakdown service: +43 5476 200 86 20 for Prutz and +43 5476 200 86 for Fiss
- Pick-up service – we’ll take your bikes to your hotel and collect them from there when you leave
- Top-quality workshop
- Test&Buy: the cost of up to two days’ rental will be taken off the purchase price when you buy a bike.
A WIDE RANGE OF BIKES
FOR ANY USE
Because there’s no longer any such thing as your standard bike but instead many specific bikes for all kinds of uses, we distinguish between downhill bikes for bike parks or off-road trails, all-mountain bikes, enduro and full-suspension bikes with lockable front and rear suspension for single trails that you’ll also want to ride uphill, electric full-suspension bikes to give you that certain boost, e-bikes and e-MTB hardtails for leisurely excursions or city-centre cycling, racing bikes and road bikes.
CHARGING CABLE INCLUDED
Each rental e-bike comes with a Bike Energy charging cable for you to take on your bike tour, allowing you to charge for FREE at all Supercharge charging points in the Tyrolean Oberland.
You can also hire a charging cable even if you don’t rent a bike from us. Simply swing by the shop in Fiss or Prutz, pop one in your bag and off you go.
You can find a list of all e-bike charging points in the Tyrolean Oberland below.
SPECIAL DEALS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Intersport Pregenzer gives you the opportunity to put its bikes through their paces before deciding to buy.
Our Test&Buy service lets you deduct the cost of up to two days’ rental off the purchase price of your new bike. Rather than buying blind, therefore, you’ll know exactly what you’re getting for your money. You can even pay in instalments!
BIKE-ENERGY CHARGING POINTS FOR E-BIKES IN THE REGION
IN the valley:
- Intersport Pregenzer, Prutz - 24 Stunden
- Camping via Claudia, Pfunds
- Wirtshaus zum Wiesejaggl, Kaunerberg
- Naudererhof Alpin Art und Spa Hotel, Nauders
- DOZ IN Fließ https://m.facebook.com/DOZ-INN-Fliess-112575148030932/?ref=page_internal
- INNO Park beim Dave`s Prutz www.daves-prutz.at
- H2O Adventures Ried i.O. www.h2o-adventure.at